[jadmin] Contribution to XSF :)
RAHUL
2013-03-28 06:05:09 UTC
Hi ,

I would like contribute to XSF organization. I having working XMPP server
since one year.

Thanks
Rahul Akula
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by RAHUL
Hi ,
I would like contribute to XSF organization. I having working XMPP
server since one year.
Thanks for your enthusiasm. Most XSF technical conversations are
focused on XMPP Extension Protocols (XEPs) and happen on the
standards at xmpp.org list:

http://xmpp.org/xmpp-protocols/xmpp-extensions/

Note that there are also some "core" conversations happening at the
IETF's XMPP Working Group:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/xmpp/

If you are interested in particular topics, feel free to read the
appropriate specs, implement them in the code you're working on,
provide feedback on the relevant email lists, etc.

Peter

- --
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/