[jadmin] deprecating this list
Peter Saint-Andre
2014-01-13 09:31:42 UTC
The jadmin at jabber.org list was originally created for discussion about
how to administer the jabberd 1.x server. It never morphed into a list
for discussion about running XMPP services using any XMPP server
implementation, since we use the operators at xmpp.org list for that.
This list is now essentially inactive, so I propose that we delete it
but retain the archives.

If you have strenuous objections, please send them in the next week or so.

Thanks!

Peter
Tomasz Sterna
2014-01-13 13:35:20 UTC
Where should we send announcements for new server software releases?
Peter Saint-Andre
2014-01-13 14:05:37 UTC
Dnia 2014-01-13, pon o godzinie 02:31 -0700, Peter Saint-Andre
Post by Peter Saint-Andre
This list is now essentially inactive, so I propose that we
delete it but retain the archives.
Where should we send announcements for new server software
releases?
Hi Tomasz,

I suggest jdev at jabber.org and operators at xmpp.org.

Peter